Product image is only a representation, actual product appearance may differ slightly
Available in 8, 16, and 32 oz bottles
B-Lube is a synthetic gel formulated as a lubricant for draw bending tube and pipe. It forms a high strength lubricating film on the mandrel and ID of the tube that will not slump or run off, even under high temperatures. B-Lube was developed for bending and end-forming automotive exhaust tubing. It is recommended for use on steel, stainless steel, 409 SS, and 409 aluminized SS tubing. For bending aluminum mix one part of petroleum oil or vegetable oil based drawing compound to 2-3 parts B-Lube.
B-Lube should be used as a concentrate for difficult bending operations. For lighter duty bending, it may be diluted up to 3 to 1 with water. It can be applied by hand or through automatic mandrel rod lubrication systems capable of pumping higher viscosity fluids or greases. It is important to maintain sufficient lubricant on the tool to keep it liquid and to prevent it from “drying-out". B-Lube is easy to clean in a mild cleaner.
- Contains No Hazardous Ingredients
- Contains No Petroleum Oil
- Does Not Contain Chlorine or Sulfur
- Spreads Evenly and Does Not Run From High Temperatures
- Cleans Easily in Low Temperature Water Base Solutions
- Can be Welded Through Without Cleaning
- Is Environmentally and Operator Friendly