Product image is only a representation, actual product appearance may differ slightly
Read More Read Less
- Uses a HSS coldsaw blade from 10" to 16". The standard blade used in this machine is a 14" blade. A larger blade is recommended due to the fact the machine can cut faster and the larger blade will last considerably longer.
- Features a gear-driven drive-system.
- Adjustable floating vice and a numerical length display.
- Four speeds - low is 70 and 35rpm, and high is 120rpm and 60rpm.
- Service requirements: 400 volt, 50hz, three phase.
- Automatic coldsaw powered by a large 5hp motor; 3hp motor for hydraulic pump, and 1/8hp for coolant pump motor.
- The head swivel is fixed at 90°.
- Bar feed length is: first stroke - 26", second stroke - 51"; third stroke - 77".
- Comes with the automatic coldsaw HMI (human machine interface) control with touchscreen display to provide a user-friendly experience.
- The CS-475AV automatic coldsaw is a column-type saw that includes automatic feed and hydraulic clamping.
- Easy to operate. Extremely powerful functions.
- Workpiece feeding, clamping, and cutting-off are automatic and continuously performed.
- This CNC coldsaw has a hydraulic-type saw blade gap compensation device.
- Dimensions: 76"x51"x78".
- Weighs 2970lbs.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Max. Blade Diameter||425 mm – 400 m standard|
|Round Solid at 90°||76 mm|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||129 mm x 80 mm|
|Square Tube at 90°||125 mm x 125 mm|
|Round Tube at 90°||125 mm|
|Vice Style||Single Action with Floating Feed|
|Max. Vice Opening||150 mm|
|Arbor Size||32 mm|
|Blade Speed||Four-Speeds, 35 / 70 & 60 / 120 (rpm)|
|Power||415V, 50Hz, 3-Phase|
|Shipping Weights||1637 kgs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||2438 x 1829 x 2184 mm|
* specifications subject to change without notice.